Plum & Crane Silk Long KimonoRegular price $299.00 Sale price $269.00 Save $30.00
THERE IS NO SIZE TO CHOOSE.... OUR KIMONOS ARE ONE SIZE FITS MOST. If you are between dress size 8 and 22, and stand 155cms tall or above, this beauty is for you.
With a stunning, pared-back style, this 100% silk (16 Momme) kimono features our trademark flowy femme sleeves, elegant floor-kissing hem and matching belt. Like all our robes it is made of the highest quality by artisans in Kyoto, Japan. Perfect for Brides, it is a wonderfully practical robe for lounging on the weekend, travel or getting ready.
Featuring plum blossoms or 'ume' and silvery cranes in flight, the 'bird of happiness' is mystical and believed to live for a thousand years.
See Testimonials here. Buy with confidence in the easiest 100 day Refunds Policy.
- Fits Dress Size From US 6 / AUS 6 / UK 8 / Esp & Fr 34 Up To US 20 / AUS 20 / UK 22 / Esp & Fr 48. Minimum height 5'4" or 162cms
- Fully Adjustable One Size Fits Most (56" or 142cms Long from Collar to Cuff, Fits up to 48" or 120cms Chest & 48" or 120cms Waist). For more detail please see our Sizing Guide.
- Breathable 100% Silk, 16 momme. Silk wash setting, line dry, silk iron setting. Dry clean if not experienced with silk.
- Soft Curving Traditional Kimono Sleeve, with Matching Belt (packed in sleeve).
- Available in other lengths. Suits all ages and body types. Perfect for prenatal and postnatal body shapes too.